Air Conditioning Maintenance
Are your air conditioning systems not working as well as it should?
How do you ensure that your “air conditioning systems” at your home or workplace last for a longer time? Yes, with regular maintenance! If you want your aircon to last longer and yet give you the quality cooling you desire, opt for air conditioning maintenance with KYC. The maintenance plans provided by us to our customers are affordable and flexible in every aspect. They are specifically crafted to keep your cooling and heating systems in its pristine condition.
When summers strike in Sydney, the best way to give it back is through a proper air conditioner maintenance. Regardless of how often you use your air conditioning system, with the help of expert Air Conditioner maintenance Services at KYC
If you have questions or want to book in an air conditioning service, call today on 1300 932 665
Why should you get you air conditioning systems cleaned?
you can be assured that you no longer have to think about your unit wearing off. Not only this, we guarantee the lost possible running costs for you and increase your unit’s life expectancy.
Why air conditioning maintenance?
Beating the heat in summer through efficient cooling systems in Sydney requires not only expertly installed aircon systems, but the maintenance of the same too. This has become very important as of late due to:
- Helps to maintain the quality of air of your cooling system
- Your unit becomes reliable and efficient all year round
- Helps in reducing operational costs while ensuring optimum performance
When was your last air con check-up? Give us a call today to get your air con checked up.
Why you should get your air conditioining unit serviced regularly
Need your home air conditioning unit services or repaired? Here’s what we can do for you:
- Testing unit operation on both cooling and heating modes
- Checking outdoor unit voltages
- Checking outdoor unit refrigerant pressures
- Cleaning indoor return air filters where necessary
- Checking indoor unit drains are disposing water correctly
- Checking airflow
- Cleaning external units.